Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for an organized, hardworking and enthusiastic Middle Project Manager who will work with the professionals dealing with e-learning, e-commerce, DAMs, and other web/mobile applications.
- 2+ years of experience in a role of Project manager or Delivery manager
- Working experience with US-based clients and projects
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English
- Work experience with different types of contracts (T&M, Fixed Price, etc)
- Strong tactical planning, strategic and leadership skills
- Good communicator and problem-solver
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Atlassian products
- Experience to maintain project documentation (when it needs)
- Ability to manage and coordinate various project assignments simultaneously, meeting deadlines, accepting ownership of the process
- Ability to build processes in the new project team from scratch (estimation, resource planning, sprints, velocity, etc.) and choose the best software methodology and use it
- Previous experience with Scrum/Kanban/Agile
Nice to have:
- BA experience is a big plus
- Previous experience in Shopify or WP technologies
- Technical background (eg. you can understand what dev team tells you so you can easily transform it to delivery tasks and then to Client)
- Manage assigned projects according to the PMO processes and structure
- Be in charge of sprint planning, demo, retro and other team activities
- Be in charge of risk & change management
- Build the strong teams including the hiring and interviewing process, creating a positive and productive atmosphere
- Collaborate with PMO team
- Coordinate and be a main PoC in project resource planning
- Providing reporting on a regular basis to project stakeholders and PMO Head
- Participate in the project meetings with the Clients
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work
- 25 calendar days of vacation
- Free English classes
- Company-paid professional courses, conferences, and seminars you’d like to attend
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance
Your application was submitted successfully.