Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer (Support), who will fast and timely response to customer's infrastructure or company internal infrastructure incidents.
- Server Administration;
- Infrastructure configuration/planning;
- Monitoring tools setup and maintenance;
- Fixing sudden infrastructure issues;
- Maintenance and improvement of Staging/Production environments;
- Improvement of the monitoring system.
- Docker+docker-compose with experience in developing Dockerfiles;
- AWS: EC2, EKS, RDS/Aurora, CloudFront, ElasticSearch, S3, understanding of Networking and IAM principles;
- Configuration automation / Orchestration tools experience (any of these: Ansible, Chef, Puppet);
- Zabbix or Prometheus monitoring tools experience;
- Understanding of Git and Git Flow;
- Strong CI/CD principles understanding;
- Experience in scripting programming languages: Python, Bash, etc;
- OpenLDAP or FreeIPA experience;
- Intermediate+ English;
- Good communication skills;
- High level of self-organization and responsibility;
- Proactive attitude to work and punctuality.
Nice to have:
- Proxmox Cluster experience;
- Environment provisioning tools experience (Terraform or Cloudformation);
- GitLab CI/CD experience;
- Kubernetes, Helm;
- Knowledge of EKS or Rancher specifics.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Office or remote work options;
- Family atmosphere;
- Fun team-building events and holiday parties;
- Holiday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.