Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a Golang Engineer to work on a project in marketing domain.
What you will do:
- Work directly on the project;
- Think about solution architecture;
- Write clear, maintainable, testable code;
- Create robust high-volume production applications;
- Participate in Agile activities such as: Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint demo, Retrospectives;
- Discuss your own business/technical ideas with your colleagues.
What We'd Like to See:
- At least 3 years of experience in Golang and experience in backend development;
- Strong knowledge of Golang;
- Understanding of distributed applications design goals;
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL preferably);
- Knowledge of working with message queues (SQS, Rabbitmq);
- English level Upper-Intermediate;
- Experience in Agile methodology;
- Contribution in Open Source would be a plus;
- Knowledge of developing microservices would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Amazon Stack (SQS, Cloudwatch, ECS, S3 and etc.) would be a plus.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.