Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service software development agency headquartered in the US with over 120 team members around the globe. We focus on providing design and software development professional services to clients in the United States.
Our mission is to pair the world’s top software engineers with ambitious brands to scout and solve problems through innovation. We have a strong set of values we have grown over the last 13 years of business that guide our work, including Trust is Everything, Taking Responsibility, Open Communication, People First, Passion for Excellence, and Always Exploring.
We are seeking an experienced and driven Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute the marketing efforts for our fast-growing software development agency. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building a reliable lead pipeline and communicating a brand externally and internally, ideally in the professional services space. If you are interested in working with other passionate and intelligent people on challenging projects that will test your skills, provide you with the freedom to make decisions without micromanagement, and shape the marketing efforts of our software development agency, let's talk.
As the digital marketing manager, you will be responsible for analyzing/auditing the marketing work we have done to date, developing and executing a marketing strategy in collaboration with the sales/leadership team to drive sales leads, refactoring and building some of our internal processes in the marketing department, and overseeing a single SEO specialist and vendor we work with currently.
Key Responsibilities in the first 3 months:
- Collaborate with the sales and leadership team to ensure that our marketing efforts align with overall business goals and strategies
- Audit the marketing work we are currently doing, have accomplished to date and benchmark our progress;
- Use that audit to build Spiral Scout’s marketing strategy and plan based off of your experience and our previous work, including a description of creative marketing plans to drive customer leads and build our online brand through SEO, PPC, SMM, SEM and email marketing;
- Audit and prepare a plan for what internal processes the marketing department should focus on;
- Manage a single SEO specialist and a marketing vendor relationship and work closely with our design team.
Key Responsibilities after the first 3 months:
- Begin to implement an updated online advertising, SEO, SMM and content writing plan with the help of internal resources or outside vendors;
- Track, gather and report on the company's overall marketing effectiveness;
- Promote the values and mission of the company;
- Take our two lines of business and use them to compliment the other: outsourcing business (including outstaffing) and professional services (design, development, product development, quality assurance and devops) AND our R&D department i.e. external products / open source software we build and support;
- Prepare, get approval and manage the marketing budget;
- Manage relationships with external agencies and vendors, such as advertising agencies, designers and copywriters;
- Help promote and work with our event manager to create events, such as online conferences, meetups, and webinars, to promote the company and its products or services;
- Have a good understanding of the software development industry, including the latest trends and technologies.
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience;
- US based preferred. Will consider North America, and in rare cases, candidates outside North America;
- You are engaging to speak with and enjoy working with others;
- Fluent or Native English speaker;
- Experience working with remote and outsourced teams;
- Experience in developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing full stack marketing plans and strategies;
- Be your own Data Analyst i.e. your marketing efforts and plan should track key performance indicators that you will need to be able to deciper;
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Tag Manager and experience in an array of SEO/SEM/SMM tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc;
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency;
- Strong organizational skills; Capable of multitasking between several sites, products and responsible teams;
- Clear communicator;
- Self-starter willing to tackle projects with excitement.
Nice to have:
- Experience working at a professional services business or software development/design agency;
- Great design aesthetics and taste;
- Experience running a/b testing and conversion rate optimization;
- Experience using project management software like Jira and Confluence;
- Relationships with freelancers and vendors you can use to help you;
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary BOE;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work (additional 26 paid time off (PTO) per year);
- Paid vacation and national holidays (the number of PTO depend on the laws of the country);
- Regular performance reviews, salary raises and promotions based on performance;
- Health insurance;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Paid referral bonus (up to $1000);
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours;
- Grow your career at a people-first international company;
- Smooth onboarding process with full guidance and support within the first 90 days of work;
- Spiral Talks - knowledge sharing meetings conducted by our specialists to encourage continuous learning and growth;
- Atmosphere of trust and support.
*offer terms may vary depending on the form of cooperation (employment/B2B/contractor, etc.)